Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information on this website. However, the Thames Valley Circuit cannot be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from any inaccuracies or misinformation that may inadvertently be published here.
Every effort is made to ensure that this website contains no viruses. However the Thames Valley Circuit cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to computer hardware or software caused by the use of this website.
The Thames Valley Circuit is not responsible for the content of external websites.
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user's device. There are several types:
- Session cookies. These expire automatically at the end of a browser session. They allow websites to link the actions of a user during the browser session. For example, they may be used "to remember" what a user has put into a shopping basket while browsing around a site, or for security purposes when accessing internet banking or webmail.
- Persistent cookies. These are stored on a user's device between browser sessions so that the preferences or actions of the user can be remembered, and used, for example, in target advertising.
- First and third party cookies. First party cookies, if used, are set by the website or domain first visited by the user. Third party cookies are set by a domain other than the one first visited. This is the type of cookie which would be set if you click on a link which takes you out of this website and into another one.
Note that we do take advantage of information collected by our "server" (the company that runs our website). No information that could identify you is gathered. This anonymous information
- Provides statistics on how our website is used.
- Helps us to improve the website by measuring any errors that occur.